Monday, November 14, 2011

Wwe Fantasy Raw results. More matches announced for Fantasy No Mercy plus much more. What u think?

A reminder that this is all for fun & not meant to bash wrestling. consider this as a version of Celebrity Deathmatch. We begin the show with Raw Gm The Mayor in the ring. On Fantasy Sd My Gm counterpart made accusations against me. His battles with Tony is not my problem. My job is the one here on Fantasy Raw & now it looks like his mouth costed him b/c he's now out of action thanks to Raw's Champ Tony The Tiger. To show I'm not favoring Tony at Fantasy No Mercy Tony will defend his Belt Vs Snoopy in a Tlc match. Also Tag Champs Brian & Stewie Griffin will defend Vs Cud's team of Simon & Theodre & Shrek & Donkey in a triple threat. And finally I'm giving the mystery figure who keeps haring Tony till this Sunday night to reveal himself or i will file harement charges & u will be found. Let the show begin. We go to the first match as Ernie & Bert faces the team of Pooh & Piglet. A wild opener as both eams hate each other. Match ended in a Double Dq as both teams fought outside

No comments:

Post a Comment