Monday, November 14, 2011

Can I apply for unemployment?

Hello my name is Michael. I am a recent grad from culinary school. The summer of 09 from June to Sept. I was hired by Sodexo in minneapolis MN as a line cook. I told my boss the end date I was returning to school. I left back to school and I had a internship coming up and went back to Sodexo to complete my internship from Dec to Feb. I told my boss the end date for my internship also,and that I had to return back to school. I finshed school this past May and am now on summer break in Vegas whis is horrible for employment, I just re-activated my unemployment account in MN. My account is pending due to I quit but really completed my internship, and because I am in school. I'm asking you yahoo answers will I be able to recieve unemployment for the state of MN if I said yes to dropping a cl to look for employment and I gave my boss end dates of my employment. I have money in my unemployment account but it is just pending. But actually I didn't quit but it was an end to my employment. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment