Sunday, November 13, 2011

What might stop people from using natural personal care products?

I do buy Tom's of Maine, when budget permits. Back in '90 I did have trouble before with the deodorant, because it attracted bees. My standard underarm product is the mineral salt solid crystal. I'm recently using Tom's of Maine deoderant again, and I don't know if your new formula will attract bees, because it's not the season for bees right now. As for the mouthwash, I prefer Dr. Tichner's. I love it when I get your toothpaste as a gift, but I've never been able to talk myself into paying for it. I often use cheaper toothpaste, and supplement it with baking soda and diluted hydrogen peroxide. When I have extra cash I buy hair care products from Dermadoctor (fragrance-free).

No comments:

Post a Comment