Saturday, November 12, 2011

How to get the girl of my dreams tommorow at school?

I really Like this girl from school and ive been wanting to go out with her for maybe about 2 years now. Ive spoken to her a few times on aim but the conversations didn't last long because I didn't have much to talk about. One day i told her through aim that i would like to know her better but i don't think she was at her cpu then but she didn't get back to me. I have missed the last few days of school so i haven't seen her yet. What should I do to get her to like me. We are not friends but I see her about everyday. I don't think she would think im the Ideal boyfriend but im determined to make her mine. Im kind smart and alot of people say im handsome but ive had trouble letting her know how i feel. I don't want her to laugh at me and think im a joke because im very serious. Also i tend to not talk to her in cl because there is usually a few guys who are y and i don't like really socializing with them because they get on my nerves. When she's alone which is rarely i would talk to her. I find it easy to say high on aim rather than in person really because of the people surrounding her. I NEED major HELP Please She loves Italian and Jamaican food and she listens to lupe fiasco kanye west t.i and neyo im 16 and a junior in hs

No comments:

Post a Comment