Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Please help I am a nervous wreck when it comes to my newborn!?

My son will be a month old this Friday, & I am a nervous wreck. I am always afraid that he is hurt. He likes to sleep in his swing but I am afraid it will hurt his neck, I let him last night but I stayed up all night watching him. If I put him in his binet I get up 50 times a night to make sure he is breathing. He makes these terrifying sounds when he sleeps. I was told bc I had a c-section he would sound congested for a while. But I am petrified he is breathing weird. I am loosing my mind. How can I stop being such a basket case? And is it okay for him to sleep in his swing? And does anyone else have a c-section baby that breathes funny? He is my 1st child and I am driving my husband crazy because all i do is worry that he is gonna get hurt or sucb to SIDS. Please help me I am loosing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment