Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Need advice about my baby's name...?

ok so my hubby and i decided that if we were having a girl i'd get to name her, and if it was a boy he gets to. well its a boy...he decided to name the baby after my father, and his middle name be robert. well my dads name is douglas so the babys name will be douglas robert... i planned on the baby going by his middle name "robert" because i really dislike the name doug douglas or dougie...well all my little cousins, and aunts and stuff already are referring to him as lil doug. it makes my father feel very special, and that is worth it to me..but it makes me feel sad that my first and maybe only baby is going to have a name that i kinda "hate"... any tips on how to deal with this....? it would be weird if i was the only one calling him robert right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment