Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Need some help am i in slow labor?

for the past week or so ive noticed that ive been losing my mucus plug.ive also been in and out of hospital quite alot with false labor.im in checked im always told that im about 1 cm,but that could be because i have had a child before and it can never fully close back.but last night around 9 o'clock i was dying really in a bad way,my back was killing me and i was getting little twinges in my right side for hours,along with period ramps,it stopped in the middle of the night,the leg cramps were also un real.when i woke up this morning,the pains were there again,really really bad period cramps and when i went to the toilet there was my mucus plug again,clear in colour no spotting.this happens alot nearly every morning with the cramps and plug.im 39 weeks today do you think i ll go maybe to night or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment