Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Are the fates trying to tell me something?

some how in some different shapes and forms i end up somewhere in catering, like my first job was in catering, at that time i was trying to get a computer job but didnt have enough qualifications so i went back to college to finnish off my computer course, i had two years left to do, then when it came to the summer holidays i asked my old boss if he had any work going for me on the summer holidays he didnt have any at the minute at first but he got back to me in his new job where he was manager again, so i worked in catering again, then went back to college, the just recently an old friend of mine who i handle spoken to in over a year or so started working in a pub dealing in food as he is studying to be a chef, i helped him out abit when he needed it, are the fates wanting me to learn something in catering or something or wanting me to be in catering or something because to be honest i dont want to be in catering, i mean my friend lives quite abit away from me, it could be

No comments:

Post a Comment