Sunday, November 6, 2011

My son's bus driver is very rude to him. She also does not follow safety regulations.?

My sons bus driver is rude and inconsiderate. She leaves without her children being seated and belted in. She has spoken on her cellular telephone while driving the bus. She speeds and constantly is on the brink of getting into an accident according to my son. As he was getting dropped off today she sped and came to an abrupt stop across the street from my house. There is a matron on the bus who should be walking him across the street, which does not happen. As many people do not heed stop signs on the bus they drive past and he could get hit. We live on a very busy road and I am concerned for his safety. She also takes a very strange route so that she winds up on the opposite side of the street when she could be dropping him off on the same side as my house if she went a more convenient way. My son rides on a mini bus therefore the rules and regulations are different than that of a regular bus. If someone could please tell me a) how to deal with her and b) some regulations for busses.

No comments:

Post a Comment