Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I met a guy the other night. We had an instant connection, is this perfect or is it too good to be true?

Alright, so I met this guy at a bar,and we hit it off immediately. We both have a bunch of the same interests, and while we are super similar, we are also very different. He is a science guy, Im an art girl. He is everything i could ever hope for in a guy: Incredibly smart, kind, interesting and down to earth. We spent the night together, but we didnt do anything besides kiss. He told me he was happy being a complete gentleman. He couldn't stop telling me how adorable and interesting i was as well. We both told eachother that we were surprisingly comfortable with eachother, and he even told me that he loves the way I articulate my thoughts. He has followed through with plans that we made so far (we have dinner plans for monday). The only problem is: im NOTORIOUS for being attracted to the biggest s in the world. They play games with me, and i believe them whole heartedly. So, now im wondering if this guy is the real deal or if ill ultimately be hurt by another guy playing games.

No comments:

Post a Comment