Thursday, November 10, 2011

Does he want to break up or should i?

So my bf has been trippin for some wks now. It started when my friend and I got into it & she called me an insensitive itch w/ a b in the front. I told her to lose my # since I'm an insensitive itch. I also told her to lose my bf's # bcuz I of course don't want her tellin him crap. The only reason she has his # is bcuz he wanted his friends # from her & she didn't want me having it...his friend is her ex & used to be one or my bff's but she made us stop talking bcuz she thought he liked me. Anyway, at first she didn't comply but eventually did & I asked him not to tt her. On myspace, however, he hadn't deleted her. She was writing to him on there & told him what was going on & he msgd me asking what was goin on btw us & I asked him who told him & he said she did. Of course I was mad. Anyway, he wanted me to apologize & I did & didnt mean it & then I did again & did mean it bcuz I rem she was my friend since 2nd grade. Then she didn't say if she accepted it or not so I deleted her & left it at that. I told my bf & he didn't say anything about that. He's trippin bcuz he says he doesn't like my careless attitude. We have been in love for 2 yrs & this is our 3rd time going out... He wanted to break up for awhile but i told him if we broke up again it would hurt as much as the 2 times we broke up & i didn't wanna break up again i wanted this to be our last time. He agreed, but now he's talking about we need to take a break. I'm like w/e of course. It's hard trying to satisfy him & myself. We wanna get married & he's going to the the army. We also had a fallout when it came to religion. We are both Christians but he believes God is a guy & I believe God is neither man or female. Then there are things in the bible & he believes everything in there & i disagree w/ some of the things... he's 18 & I'm 16 and im trynda make this work but its getting difficult. Should we break up for awhile or just take this break? He nvr liked my ex friend & now he's on her side? I know they dont like e/o the way he and i do but something tells me this is over a female. So should I take this or break up & try a new guy & wait for this bf to ask me out again? I dumped my last ex for him ( it was the day b4 his bday) & its only been a month and sum days... Tell me ur input. Also, he thinks I should apologize to my dad, a dad that hasn't acted like one as long as i've known him... kicked two of my sisters out & i ran away bcuz he slapped me last wed. My bf thinx i should be a christian by 4giving him & stuff but im like things take time & we just keep arguing in a way we nvr did b4...

No comments:

Post a Comment