Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Do guys like skinny girls?

There is wayyyyy to much pressure in society to be thin!!! I have an eating disorder, and I know it is partially because of all the stick thin barbies in magazines and movies! The media and everything else makes it seem like being underweight is okay, but being overweight is gross and a crime. I saw this women at the store today who was anorexic, and she looked like she could die at any moment. My mom said she never wanted to see me like that, and I started CRYING! Soooo, I just wanted to clear the air... do guys really think stick thin girls are pretty? And are you really turned off by girls who are curvier? And girls, do you think it's pretty to be super-skinny? I am just curious about different peoples opinion, real people, not magazines.... The more answers the better, I want to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment