Monday, November 7, 2011

Can I do anything about this?

I was in the third year of a degree at university and doing ok on the course. About half way through the year I started suffering from mental health problems and panic attacks I did not know what was wrong but after a while things came to a head and I was sectioned under the mental health act with phychosis I was in there for about a month. I went back to college the following year to finnish my degree but I was treated really badly by the lectururs. One of them said to me on the phone that he didnt know what game I was playing and he didnt want to know. I still dont know what he meant by this but mental illness isnt a game and I was actually very ill. At the time I didnt have the streanth to argue back. Also the other lecturers were very distant and rude when I was trying to get my dissertation together. I asked if there was anyway I could get out of the presentation as obviously in the cerstances it would have been very hard for me. They said no even through they let two people in my year off for what they called speicial cerstances. Then I was bullied into leaving I feel cheated by this as I now cant get funding to finnish my degree elsewhere as ive used my 4 years of funding. I was

No comments:

Post a Comment