Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Are we just friends or talking ? ?

Im 15 and the guy is 18. I havent asked if he liked me but my friend said it seems like he does and I like him. We've been texting for a little over a week we text every day as well. We've hungout once and he kissed me. Then a couple days later I visited him at work and we talked and he hugged me and once again he kissed me.... He leaves for college in like a month. I said we need to hangout before he leaves and he said ofcourse we are ! I really wanna know if were just friends that kiss or were actually talking. My friend said go for it but my mom told me not to. I feel like I needa know but if he says were just talking as friends I dont wanna make things akward between us. So can anyone help on deciding whats going on ?

No comments:

Post a Comment