Sunday, November 6, 2011

Are there any jehovah's witnesses who are disfellowshiped and wanting to be reinstated?

I have been disfellowshipped a month ago. My husband and I were not doing right. I was experiencing major depression and sought comfort outside of my marriage. He knew about it and was doing the same thing. I wrote a letter to the brothers explaining that we both sinned and went into detail about my sin only. We meet seperately. He had more ual partners than me and wasnt disfellowshipped but I was. I know it has to do with alot of things. the only reason I am giving any background info is because I am trying to get back I am going to as many meetings as i can get to.( I do miss some). If you are disfellowshiped and are wanting to come back and just need some encouragement please answer maybe we can encourage each other. My husband wont go to the meetings with me or by himself for that matter and wont talk about anything spiritual. I pray and just need some friends who need the same thing. PLEASE APOSTATES DONT COMMENT OR POST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment